Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Wrap-up

Already the end of another year. I have no complaints but I have a feeling 2014 will be even better. Now that we are settled in our home that will leave us more time for exploring more trails and places and having good times with friends and family.
I am not inspired with much to write about but just so I can remember twenty years from now, here is a quick recap of the highlights of 2013
January: Closed on our house
February: Moved out of the two bedroom apartment and into our house- so good to be in a house again.
March: Owen becomes a Boy Scout.
April: Grammy visits our house for the first time.
May: Outdoor activities abound...hiking, biking, swimming, tennis. Life is good.
June: First time back to NJ as a visitor.
July: Willow comes to live with us.
August: Laurel and Owen start school- back to the easy schedule with them both in the same school.
September: First trip with the camper in Colorado. Also worst flooding I have ever seen.
October: Nana visits our house for the first time.
November: We host Thanksgiving and take a trip to Vail.
December: What a difference a year makes- wonderful holiday season with friends and family.

Below I chose some favorite photos of my favorite people from 2013. I am so glad I can explore this wonderful state with Justin, Laurel, Owen and Willow.

No comments: