Thursday, June 26, 2008

Starting a New Chapter

Some people use the word blessed so much that it starts to dilute the significance. But I can honeslty say that everyday that L and O were at school for these past four years I would think to myself- We are so blessed. I could not have asked for a better "home away from home" to nuture their spirits and learning. I knew when they were at school they were with teachers who loved them and cared for them as much as I do. I could feel the warmth the day I first visited the school. During these four years I saw them grow with a sense for caring and community. As an added bonus, they also stretched their minds. I can't even put into words how happy I am that somehow I stumbled upon this school and decided to give it a try. It was probably the best decision in parenting that I have made so far.

No comments: