Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday

I remember when I was little and I would ask my mom what she wants for her birthday and her answer was always some variation of: All I want is for everyone to be happy and healthy. As a 7 or 8 year old who always had at least 10 things on my mind that I wanted, I could not imagine not wanting a THING for my birthday. But I guess I am starting to mature because I sound just like my mom when my children ask me what I want for my birthday and my kids sound just like I used to when they hear my answer. But like it or not, here's hoping I get what I want and everyone is happy and healthy today.
Not only is it my birthday. But I am also very excited because L has her first cross country practice, O has his first soccer practice and both have their first day of school at their new school. I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

No comments: