Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Copenhagen

This morning we woke up and went down to the dining car for breakfast. Owen had hot chocolate and a croissant. I had coffee and a roll. While we were eating we learned that the train was three hours behind. So it turns out we did not wake up in Denmark after all! But now it is 9am and we did just cross over to Denmark. This extra time on the train gave us the chance to catch up on blogging. So next time we have Internet access I can put the last few days up.
Yesterday I got good news from Colorado Department of Education. The email said: Your application has been approved. I am licensed to teach elementary classroom, k-12 library and 7-12 Social Studies. I am happy and relieved to know that my paperwork is in order, I now have an official offer from my new school and I will begin working at Longmont High School on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Congratulations on the job too! I'm sure you are relieved that everything is finalized. Lots of happiness on your trip and in Colorado! Diane Hainzl

mommyreader said...

Thanks Diane. Europe has been a wonderful break from all the craziness of moving. But we are excited to start this new phase. Enjoy the rest of your summer.