Sunday, August 19, 2012

How to buy a bed in five minutes or less

We are settling into Colorado. A lot has happened in a week. After about five trips to Target, a kind coworker helping us get a table from Craigslist and a bed delivery on Saturday morning, and Owen's purchase of a couch at Target, our apartment feels more like home everyday. Thursday L and O had their first day of school and they both came home with huge smiles which is all I could ask for. My first week went well and I look forward to getting to know the staff and students better next week. Tomorrow morning I should finally get to go for a walk and I will try to take some photos to share. It is really hard to believe we have only been here a week. It already feels so much like home. The only thing missing for now is Daddy! Nana came to visit our first week and she did a great job of getting the kids all settled and ready for school. Justin will arrive around my birthday and Grammy will visit soon after that. This photo below is a view from the walk I took Sunday morning. I have been composing this tiny blog all week so that is why the time references are off. At any rate today is our one week anniversary of living here and so far, so good. You likely won't hear from me for awhile since I am quite busy getting L and O off to a good start and adjusting to a new job.

No comments: