Saturday, July 14, 2012

Guest Blogger- lkr

Hi everybody! It's laurel. I am blogging today because unfortunately Helen (mom) is sick. Anyway, today we started off our day at the world's biggest farmer's market. (not really. I'm just exaggerating.) It had ice cream, breakfast pizza's, and even giant pretzels! After the farmers market we went to the Nederlands. The ride was amazingly beautiful and other than the fact that mom got lost, it wasn't to long. At the Nederlands, We went on the carousel of happiness. It made everyone happy except for one little girl who didn't feel so good and threw up. Ewwwww!

After the carousel we went to a wonderful all you can eat Indian food buffet. I forget the name though. Sorry.

When we we came home there was a nasty surprise waiting for us. Our stink'n tent had collapsed!!!!! So then, of course I had to climb in that hot bag and rescue all of our stuff. Man was it hot in there!

To end off our day of adventures, we went to Sandstone Ranch park until there was another barfing incident by a 3 year old. Once again, Ewwwww!

Well, there is isn't much more to say then bye! Hope you enjoyed my blog! :)

4 comments:

Helen said...

I have really been enjoying following our journey...and this entry is the best one yet (except for the Helen being sick part, of course). You rock, Laurel!!!

Karen Lakis said...

Great post, Laurel - I think you have blogging in your future. Sounds like you're having quite an adventure! I just love farmer's markets and Indian buffets, too.

Joanna said...

Sorry you are sick Helen. I hope you are better soon. A bunch of families got a virus here as well. Great job on the blog Laurel!

mommyreader said...

Thanks for comments. Hopefully laurel will return soon with more updates from her point of view.